If you wish to contact us by e-mail, fax, phone or letter please contact us at:

Carlsons Country Corner
2010 M-211 South, Onaway
MI , US , 49765

Call: 989-306-4652  (NEW NUMBER!)





If coming from Detroit/Gaylord/Saginaw  I-75 North to Indian River exit. M-68.  Go East on M-68 for 20 miles to Onaway.  In Onaway continue East on M-68 to M-211. Turn to the North or Left on M-211.  We're appx 2 miles down M-211 on the left at the corner of Twin School Rd.

If coming from Traverse City, US-31 North through Petoskey to Alanson. Turn on M-68 East in Alanson to the Right.   Go east on M-68 Apx 40 miles to Onaway. In Onaway continue East on M-68 to M-211 and turn to the left or North on M-211. We're Appx 2 miles down M-211 at the corner of Twin School Rd.

From Grand Rapids, US-131 North. Take the M-55 E exit, EXIT 180, toward LAKE CITY.  Turn RIGHT onto E M-55 / M-55. Continue to follow E M-55Turn LEFT onto M-55 / M-66 / S MOREY RDTurn RIGHT onto W HOUGHTON LAKE RD / M-55. Continue to follow M-55.

  • M-55 is just past W WASHINGTON ST.  Merge onto US-127 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward GRAYLING.
    • If you are on W LAKE CITY RD and reach CLOVERLEAF LN you've gone about 0.1 miles too far.
    • Merge onto I-75 N.  Follow the above directions for coming from Detroit/Gaylord/Saginaw.